Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biesemeyer 30 commerical fence

Biesemeyer 30 commerical fence

I know there has been a thread started concerning this subject however, I thought I would start one fresh that is a bit easier to understand.

Lowe's is no longer going to carry the Biesemeyer 30 commercial fence system and is offering the ones they do have in stock at an extremely LOW price.

The Lowe's item number for this is 237671. It should come up in thier computer as a discontinued item at a price of $80. I found a store that had three in stock. They had to hunt for them but finally found it. I located one of the Asst. Managers and offered him $50 for it. He said no problem. After tax, I was out of the store $53 lighter but with one hell of a fence system for my old table saw. I hope to have it installed by tomorrow night. It sure beats the crappy thing that came with this Craftsman 10" contractor 18 years ago.

If anyone is interested in one and cannot find one at thier local store, let me know and maybe we can work something out. I know where 5 are at.

Greg, it will help folks in your area if we knew a rough idea of where you are. I'm sure there are some who would jump on the deal, and would appreciate your help! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

just scored one in Boise, ID

The first store I called they found (1) in stock using the sku number 237671, but had it set at $200 and would not budge from there.

Called the store on the opposite side of town and they showed a stock of (2) also at $200 but before I could explain that people were finding them a lot lower he said "But I bet you we could make you a good deal on one of these" ...he called back in less than 10 minutes after hunting down the manager and told me they would sell for $75/peice.

I promptly put one on hold and picked it up tonight after work. ....keep calling around until you get a store that's ready to really clear them out!

Jim in Idaho

Jim,

The Hurst Lowe's on Precinct Line has one left as of 7:00pm tonight. They want $100 and won't budge. Still a pretty good deal.

Also, the Keller Lowe's on Rufe Snow (a little closer to you) had one left as of yesterday, and they want $80.

I'd call before you go, but if you still want one, you should be able to get one of those...

Jim, sorry I didn't have my location shown on my profile. I am new to this site and still learning my way around this place. I love it so far.

I live in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Fort Walton is located between Pensacola and Panama City in the NW Panhandle of Florida. Some call this place LA. LA is not for the big city is CA. it means Lower Alabama since we are only about 40 miles from the border.

I could'nt wait till tomorrow. I had to take mine out of the box and have a looks see. I think I will make one modification. The table extension that comes with it is only about 12" long. I will take the steel extension that is on there off and build a longer table extension out of 2 pcs. of 3/4" MDF covered with formica and make it extend the entire length of the angle iron support. I have my saw mounted on a mobile wood cabinet that I use as a dust collection in the middle and storage on each side. I should be able to brace up from the cabinet to the longer extension.

If any of you guys have a problem getting the clearence price on one of these let me know. I can give you my transaction number so you can have your local Lowe's pull it up and they can see what the other stores are letting them go for.

Can anyone send me a reciept, I have found two in Cincinnati, but they are still marked at 200, store manger told me if I should a reciept he would honor it,

thanks

Steve

smcmahon@fuse.net

Just want to say thanks to Richard for his fast reply

Does this Lowes deal include the rails?

Blog Entries
    It's the whole kitten caboodle!
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Benton View Post
    Jim,

The Hurst Lowe's on Precinct Line has one left as of 7:00pm tonight. They want $100 and won't budge. Still a pretty good deal.

Also, the Keller Lowe's on Rufe Snow (a little closer to you) had one left as of yesterday, and they want $80.

I'd call before you go, but if you still want one, you should be able to get one of those...
    That's odd. When I was at the Bryant Irvin location last Sat, the girl looked it up and said none in the computer in Fort Worth, Arlington had 3 and Weatherford had 4. Since then I've heard from someone in Arl that bought 2. Young guy at Weatherford said he thought they had 1, but no mgr to talk to, that was Sunday. I'm going to call and maybe try again today after work. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Receipt copy

If possible, could i get a scanned receipt? I have one local, but solid as a rock at $220.00

grat@nycap.rr.com

Thanks all

Jim,

I think when she said none in Fort Worth, maybe she meant only Ft. Worth.

The one in Hurst was actually returned to the store on Wednesday.

Yes, it's a complete kit including legs and a laminated extension table.

JW

Quote Originally Posted by John Kordes View Post
    Does this Lowes deal include the rails?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Ratajczak View Post
    If possible, could i get a scanned receipt? I have one local, but solid as a rock at $220.00

grat@nycap.rr.com

Thanks all
    Im emailing you one now.