Thread: Eidt post test?

Eidt post test?

Just looking for the "edit" button, for some reason I just don't see it this morning.

Ok, I see the edit button on this post, how long does the edit button stay available? Was going to edit a post I made but the button is gone.
    Thanks

Aaron,

The "edit" button is..or should always be in the lower right-hand corner area of every post you are composing. Sometimes, when we edit a post of ours "after the fact", then it's sometimes better to click on the "Advanced" edit button with can be found from within the edit post section.

Click on Edit and then click on Advanced for more advanced edit features of the forum.

Clear as mud??
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Peacock View Post
    Aaron,

The "edit" button is..or should always be in the lower right-hand corner area of every post you are composing. Sometimes, when we edit a post of ours "after the fact", then it's sometimes better to click on the "Advanced" edit button with can be found from within the edit post section.

Click on Edit and then click on Advanced for more advanced edit features of the forum.

Clear as mud??
    A little less clear than mud. IIRC, edit capability expires after about 24 hours (might be a setting in Vbulletin installation.)

Joe

Ok, thanks Joe, it has been more than 24 hours, and I went looking for that button and couldn't find it. Guess I just thought it would be there the the entire time.

Aaron, Joe is correct that edit privileges expire after 24 hours. If something needs attention after that, just contact one of your friendly moderators via PM to give assistance.

Jim
    SMC Moderator
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...