Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
Great interview Pat! Man in 8 months you've progressed nicely with your turnings!
Thanks Ken! That's quite a compliment and it really means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Spafford View Post
Great to get to know ya better... I can't believe the talent you have for only having been turning 8 mos. Turning is definitely your thing! I always look forward to your posts with your fantastic pens... so keep up the good work!
Again, thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the pens, and I promise I'll post some other work too someday...

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Peacock View Post
Now...about that "knitting" room....just use it to "knit" your wood.
Oh man! The wrath, were I to cover the MULTIPLE CLOSETS of yarn with sawdust, is almost unimaginable. Sometime I'll sneak a photo of her yarn stash. It SERIOUSLY puts most of us to shame. Even Chris Hartley's "wall 'o bowl blanks".

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Stinson View Post
I appreciate that you like my work, but am curious as to why you chose a bowl covered with aluminum foil that I posted as a joke, as an example???
Well, I had meant the hollow forms, but I will assume that Andy was looking to pull some "Editorial Shenanigans"

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Laird View Post
I've admired (and envied) your pens.
Glad you're there to help keep our brother sailors safe in the deep.
Wow Nancy, that's great coming from seasoned pen turner! As for my day job, I'm pretty proud of it and I hope I make a noticeable contribution. Thanks .

Thanks to EVERYONE for such great compliments, and I hope you had as much fun reading as I did answering! These interviews are a lot of fun, thanks for doing it Andy!