Thread: Making Donations Easier

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Making Donations Easier

I have made a Freedom Pen Program section to my web site.

I have made a donations page which will allow donations to be made by credit card. These donations will go to my Pay Pal account which is also being used to collect for the bulk buy kit parts. This method allows for close tracking of the funds within the Pay Pay account tracking system and I have also constructed a Excel spread sheet to track all kit purchases, money transactions, etc.

Links:

Old Rebel Workshop Freedom Page

Freedom Program Donations
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Contribution

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Salisbury
    I have made a Freedom Pen Program section to my web site.

I have made a donations page which will allow donations to be made by credit card. These donations will go to my Pay Pal account which is also being used to collect for the bulk buy kit parts. This method allows for close tracking of the funds within the Pay Pay account tracking system and I have also constructed a Excel spread sheet to track all kit purchases, money transactions, etc.

Links:

Old Rebel Workshop Freedom Page

Freedom Program Donations
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Will there be some method that donations could be considered charitable
    contributions and deductible from taxes?
    I believe that there has to be some type of registration, but I don't know what that entails.

Larry Gottlieb.

Larry,

This was discussed some last night in the chat. From my understanding the Freedom Pens Project will not be registered as a non profit program due to many things. Therefore there will not be, to my knowledge, a way to have the donations be tax deductible.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gottlieb
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Will there be some method that donations could be considered charitable
    contributions and deductible from taxes?
    I believe that there has to be some type of registration, but I don't know what that entails.

Larry Gottlieb.
    We have no plans to apply for charitable status therefore contributions are not tax deductible.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.