Thread: Seam Ripper display

Seam Ripper display

Hello, I have been invited to sell some Seam Rippers at a local fabric shop. I was asked to make some sort of display. I am thinking of about 4 to 5 on display at a time. I have a couple ideas, any suggestions would be welcomed.
    Thanks in advance, Kevin

You might consider looking at Ruth Niles bottle stopper site. In the gallery there are several display examples that should work fine. If you like those you might search for bottle stopper displays.

I use an acrylic display that holds about 10 seam rippers. It rises at an angle from the table. I think it came from CraftsuppliesUSA and is designed to hold pens.
    Last edited by Doug W Swanson; 02-25-2018 at 7:12 PM.

I had a display that was about 16" square, plywood bottom with 1x4's for the sides. The top was a piece of Plexiglas that had hinges on it. The inside we stuck some cloth to the bottom and sides. The seam rippers were laid at random along with pens and some bottle stoppers.

I like the acrylic displays. If you make a display out of wood keep it light and simple so as not to overpower the seam rippers.