Thread: CorelDRAWPro sponsored events

CorelDRAWPro sponsored events

Hi everyone,
    Have any of you done the Corel Draw one day seminars? And if so we they worth going to? I got an e-mail for a upcoming seminar that will be in my area in the next few months. And I do not know if it would be worth my time to go. Any input would be helpful.
    Thanks
    Camaster CR410 & Epilog Helix
    Prosperity, is something that business people create.......for politicians to take the credit for.

Not sure by firsthand knowledge, but three others that I've met claimed that they were very satisfied and highly recommended. To include my sales-rep who expressed regret for not going sooner thinking it would be too elementary but was very surprised at the level of knowledge he gained.
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Corel used to do, and maybe still do, introductory things at printing and graphic trade shows.. I got a free copy of CD8 along long time ago (when it was current) at one of these shows.. After a geewhizz demo of the product, and a question answer period, they picked a number from a drum, and whoever was in that seat (or closest to it) got Corel package for free, In my case, the seat was empty, and myself, and another fellow where on each side of it so we each got a free CD8 with all the manuals,disks,graphic books etc.. Well worth the 20 bucks I paid to get onto the display floor, and much better than the CD4 I was currently using
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it