Thread: Looking for someone with an Epilog Helix

Looking for someone with an Epilog Helix

I'm looking for someone who's got a fairly new Epilog Helix that might be able to answer a couple of questions privately.

Anyone near their machine and able to spare a couple of minutes?
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Epilog Helix

Scott,

If your questions are pertaining to the operation of the machine or how to do a certain something. Feel free to PM me with your questions and I'll see what I can do. If not, hopefully one of the members can assist.

Regards,
    Peck Sidara
    Epilog Laser
    888.437.4564 ext. 236

Hi Peck, I'm already working with Tech Support, just looking to have someone else check something on their machine to have a point of reference before I submit more info to Tech Support that may not be accurate.

Thanks for the offer.
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I'm also here if I can be of any assistance

Frank
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Hi Scott, I have a 6 month old Epilog Helix 45W. I'm also happy to help if you should need it.

I have sent you a PM. I don't have that problem you have.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Helix comparison

Frank & Steve,

If doing a comparison between your two identical machines, please compare apples to apples before coming to a conclusion.
    • Make sure the same firmware is loaded.
    • Make sure you're running the same file using the same parameters.
    Thanks,
    Peck Sidara
    Epilog Laser
    888.437.4564 ext. 236

Frank, I'll send you two files and all my version info Thursday when I get back to the office.

Thanks-