Has anyone used both the Dewalt 618 with the plunge base and the Dewalt 621?

The 621 appears to be superior to the 618 in fit and finish. I have never had my hands on a 621 but I have played with the 618 and the larger 625 on the store shelf. The 625 plunge is much smoother than the 618 from what I can see.

I am looking for a good midsize plunge router that is dust collection capable and I really like the way that the 621 and 618 use the through the plunge tube dust collection. I don't mind spending the extra money if the 621 is better.

I did notice that the 621 is rated at 10amps and the 618 is rated at 12 amps on the Dewalt site. Is this just a numbers game or is the 618 really that much more powerful?

I've always had Porter Cable routers, so I need some help from the Dewalt guys on this one. The fact that the 618 also comes with a fixed base will not be a factor in my decision because I already have enough fixed base PC routers. If I do get the 618 I would probably get it off of Ebay, Sellers there are always parting out the kits so I should be able to buy just the plunge if I want to.