Thread: ArtCam users in Georgia (US)?

ArtCam users in Georgia (US)?

Hi Creekers,

Are any of you using ArtCam Insignia or ArtCam Pro located in or near Georgia (US)? We have ArtCam Insignia. Have some questions, but also need someone willing to process into 3D for us on occasion (paid for of course). TIA for your help!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Belinda,

Try James Booth at www.vectorart3d.com/ He's an expert at Artcam and has done some work for me.

Bob

Hi Belinda,
    We have both ArtcamPro 9 and Insignia 3.6 but we are not in Georgia. Well that's still 2 out of 3 and Email is faster than driving. Let me know if I can help.

thank you,
    Have a Blessed day,

Michael Kowalczyk

Laser-Trotec Speedy II 60 watt with 9.4.2 job control and will soon upgrade to JC X
    Corel Draw Suite X6, FlexiSign Pro 8.62, AI CS3 and Lasertype6

CNC Routers-Thermwood model C40 with 4th axis. Thermwood Model 42 with dual tables and dual spindles with ATC for high production runs,
    ArtcamPro 2010_SP4, EnroutePro 5.1, BobCad v21 & v24, Aspire v8 and Rhino 5.
    FOTC link
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?cp=210&lp=0&t=0&q=

Thanks for the replies guys!

Bob,
    Checked out the recommended website. This is a big help!

Michael,
    I won't go into details here, but what we really need is some additional training. I was hoping to find someone in GA or SC willing to spend a day or so (paid) to help us brush up on some things. Your are right, however, that Houston ain't so far away by e-mail. I may at some point need to pick your brain if you don't mind.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra