Thread: Sorry ... couldn't help myself ...

Sorry ... couldn't help myself ...

I had to make this on my CarveWright after this weekend. I hope there's more opportunity to make a better one in a couple of weeks!

Ron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks, Ron

Hey you forgot Goldylocks.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Sorry but most of us in the Seattle area just don't like bears. I'm rooting for the colts.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

4. Hi Bart!

> My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Only a simple pop-up? Sure? Today it opens a ! lot ! of pop-ups, want to suggest me i'm having a windows system trouble ( i'm using Linux ;-) and is trying to install some software to fix it ! trojan? spyware? :-(

nothing to see from your site...

Nice piece of firewood you got there. LOL. Go Colts!!!
    Keel McDonald ><>

Quote Originally Posted by Keel McDonald
    Nice piece of firewood you got there. LOL. Go Colts!!!
    Okay, Okay ... I'm planning on making a Colts one too. My older brother is a Colts fan (we're from Richmond, Indiana). Our wager on the game is that the loser has to buy the winner a Super Bowl Champs hat. I'm also planning on making him a nice sign if, by some miracle, they win. I'll probably make him one anyway for his den, regardless of the outcome, but it may look different.

Ron
    Thanks, Ron

Deep down I hope the Bears win, BUT my wife is a huge Colts fan.

You know how the saying goes...If momma ain't happy, ain't nooobody happy!
    Jim Walters

Pinnacle Mercury 30W
    CorelDRAW x3
    AutoCAD Electrical

Same boat...

Jim-

If should happen to slip and accidentally let out a cheer for the Bears... ya wanna go halvsies on an Apt??? LOL
    Brent Vander Weil
    Epilog 35W Mini
    Graphtec CE5000-60