Thread: Art Specialties - Freestuff Winner Nov. 28th, 2003

Art Specialties - Freestuff Winner Nov. 28th, 2003

Congratulations, Bob_Hammond!
    Bob you are the winner of this FreeStuff Drawing. you have untill midnight EST Saturday December 6th 2003 to post a message in this thread and claim your prize.

Sorry everyone for being a tad late with this weeks drawing, my family and I were invited to the mountains of Virginia for Thanksgiving.

Art Specialties International has been kind enough to donate a Corian Nativity Light Kit for our November 28th FreeStuff Drawing. The nativity Kit is valued at $49.95, perfect timing since Christmas is just around the corner.

Ken Dolph , a member of SawMill Creek and the President of Art Specialties contacted me today and offered the prize personally. We had a long conversation concerning Corian and Ken offered me a few tips and tricks using Corian for special projects. For those of you who are relatively new to the Creek Ken has been with us since March of 2003 so he is one of our Charter Members (first 1000 members) and SawMill Creeks resident Corian expert. Happy Birthday Ken

Everyone should visit Art Specialties web site, they have Free Stuff, lots of information about how to use Corian and some cool kits to build. Many woodworkers are looking for a new material to enhance their woodworking projects, Corian is very Cool Stuff!

Click Here to view more details for the Nativity Lamp.

Art Specialties International
    74 North Aurora Street
    Lancaster, NY 14086
    716-684-3695
    1-800-724-4008
    kidolph@sprynet.com

When you visit their web site check out the Mystery Sliding Box! You know you want one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, it ain't a tool, power or Neanderthal, but I'd still like to win it!!
    Many thanks to the donator.
    Lynn J. Sonier

Entering contest

I know my wife would like this.

Nice!

I'd sure like to win this. It lok slike it took a good bit of work to produce.

Hey! That's me. Did I really win? I never win anything. Let me know what I need to do. My wife wants it done ASAP of course.

Bob

Bob Hammond

Bob,

You need to send me your postal address. You have elected to not receive email from SMC so get in touch with me so we can have your prize shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Hammond
    Hey! That's me. Did I really win? I never win anything. Let me know what I need to do. My wife wants it done ASAP of course.

Bob