Thread: wooden easels

wooden easels

hi, can someone tell how much is a good price for black wooden easels? like the one here in the picture. i want 5 inch, 7 inch, 9 inch,11 inch and 13 inch.

thanks, pat

Try easelmoments.com, I've bought from them in the past with good results.

coupons work

I am not sure where you live but here we get 50% off coupons in the mail for local craft stores and I run out and get them then and seems ok. Sorry not sure what the price is maybe $2.50 something like that.
    GCC LaserPro 30-Watt
    Mercury Laser Engraver/ Corel X3

SMC is user supported. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/donate.php

Easel

Here is another option, I sent these out recently in one of our newsletters.

Small easel stands and larger easel stands cut out of 1/8" Baltic Birch or 1/8" acrylic using your laser.

I hope this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Buzz Bernard
    Here is another option, I sent these out recently in one of our newsletters.

Small easel stands and larger easel stands cut out of 1/8" Baltic Birch or 1/8" acrylic using your laser.

I hope this helps
    These work great: saves me a lot of shelf space for my turnings by getting the larger/flatter stuff upright.

Note that the drawing slots really are 1/8" but the material usually isn't: the 1/8" BB I have on hand mikes out at about 0.114". But scaling the whole drawing to match the material (e.g. by 0.114/0.125) keeps the assembly nice and tight. I also did a bunch of them out of 3/32" acrylic (which was really about 0.088"): the scaling makes them a little under 5" high, just right for 7-8" bowls. (This was before Tom emailed the smaller version.)
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Pat,

I shop at a local "dollar" store. I have been getting metal ones that work great for $1.00 each in many sizes and colors. Most of the time I buy 10 or 15 at a time because they only have what they have and you never know when more will show up.
    Mark Plotkin
    Epilog Mini 45w X3

I do the same, purchase from the dollar stores in quantity. I also include the stand for free if someone really wants it. Makes the sale sometimes.

Leigh