Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: creeker interview: Jason Tuinstra

Thomas, thanks for the kind words. The Tall Cabinet was a very rewarding project. I used drawings from FWW. It wasn't that difficult - give it a shot!

Belinda, thanks as well. Regarding the Shaker tape and weaving, it isn't that hard. Here is a link: http://www.shakerworkshops.com/catal..._tape.php/tape This is where I got the rocker kit and tape for both chairs. They also have a link to step by step instructions. Hope this helps. Whenever I've done this, my wife has been involved. You need lots of room (at least we do) and you need a way to make sure that the tape doesn't twist. Have fun!

Thanks for the info Jason. I'll have to rethink things if I need lots of room, as that is one thing I am short of. We have guests coming for St. Patrick's Day but maybe after that I can spread out in our guest room and go to work. I will definintely check out the website you listed. If I get into real trouble maybe I can draft your wife to help!

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra