Okay - "Turner" might be a stetch in this instance; but I wanted to be sure one of them Mod Guys wouldn't move this one to the OT Forum

Name: What? You didn’t send me or show me anything to name.

Named after my grandfather and my dad (John) and my other grandfather (Karl). My mom’s side of the family can trace our heritage back to the settling of the Hudson River Valley in what is now the Albany/Troy, NY area.

Most important question comes first: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Aww that’s a trick question. How can anyone have just ONE favorite? I like most ice cream as long as it doesn’t have nuts. Vanilla, Coffee, Strawberry, Peach are right up there. I’m gonna have to try my hand at homemade, once I get a good ice cream maker.

So what’s it like to each Vanilla, Coffee, Strawberry, Peach all at once?
It's fun!

cueball 01.jpg

How young are you?
I’m 59 and half way to the next number. Can’t remember what that number is without my abacus.

Physical description:
Picture a Weeble Wobble with brown eyes and brown hair, 5’8” tall and you’ll have a pretty good idea of my physical self.

Where's home?
Born in Troy, NY around the middle of the last century – wow, that makes me feel old! Here’s a pic with my sister Bonnie and brother Eric. That’s me in the middle about four years old.

Cueball 02.jpg

Moved to Long Beach, CA in 1962 where I actually finished high school, followed by two years in the Army with a stint in Viet Nam. Moved to Cypress, CA where Tiger Woods lived less than a mile from our house. Then moved to Las Vegas in 1989 to a beautiful house on a golf course. We moved to our current location in Wisconsin Dells in late 1993. My wife is from Wisconsin, and I must say I’ve come to really like it here.

Family information:
Our family includes my wife Carole, my mom Alice and our granddaughter Tama. Our lives changed dramatically in March 2005 when our middle son, Joe, passed away. We became guardians of his daughter Tama, who was 11 at the time. My dad passed away when I was 11. Kinda spooky, eh? Then in August of 2005 my mom moved from Hemet, CA to live with us and we became a three-generation family under one small roof. Hence, the building of a new house this past winter. We also have two other sons, one in his late 30’s, one in the early 30’s. We have two cats. I also have a 345 John Deere garden tractor.

cueball 03.jpg

Here’s my mom, Alice with her new lumber hauler.

cueball 04.jpg

And here’s our granddaughter Tama with Carole and I

cueball 05.jpg

New page needed