Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you display your LaserBuzz products?

Mike,

I have signs all over my booth. Everywhere you see the bright yellow paper are signs. I picked the yellow because it stands out. I used to lay them flat on the table but they seemed to get covered by product so I bought the card holders that stand up....this make the signs pop out.
    Also, I was at Lowes today and they have 16"x6' grinds for $9.

Dennis
    JD Laser Gifts

William,

Where did you find all the different plans for the dinasaur puzzles? I have only ever seen 1 on Epilogs website. Is their somewhere you can buy the plan. I am doing a toy festival next month and these would sell great.

Dennis

I don't know if this is what he used, but ...

http://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/p...ls.cfm?PC=1302

Dennis:

I did a bad job of presenting my point. And by the way, it wasn't directed specifically at you, just a general comment which seemed to apply to the better part of the displays I see where ever.

But if you don't mind I'll take your booth to make my point. Yes you do have an abundance of signs and yes yellow is visible. But your laser engraver is capable of making attractive and professional looking signs which would enhance the appearance of your booth. Does paper really look professional when you compare it to the quality of the pieces you have for sale.

It's also possible that somebody make ask you to make signs if they see something they like.

Mike,

When I first started doing craft shows all my signs were made out of red alder sheets. They seemed to blend in too much with my product. My customers Were always asking "how much is this"? I even once had to stop somebody from taking on e of my signs. I don't know if they thought it was a business card (all my card are made of wood veneer) or what. I still have some wood signs but most of them are on card stock and since I have not been asked how much something is.

Dennis
    JD Laser Gifts