Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention Jet Mini Lathe Owners

Jet Mini Lathe Tailstock Blocks

Barry,

You Bet! I have shipped several batches of the blocks out over the last few months. I have had several people ask for them lately so I hope to make another batch of 10 blocks later this week. Six are already sold, send me a Private Message with your postal address and I will reserve a block for you. The first two blocks are for Mike Leonard, he has been waiting forever.

Current price is $24.00 with free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Barry,

You Bet! I have shipped several batches of the blocks out over the last few months. I have had several people ask for them lately so I hope to make another batch of 10 blocks later this week. Six are already sold, send me a Private Message with your postal address and I will reserve a block for you. The first two blocks are for Mike Leonard, he has been waiting forever.

Current price is $24.00 with free shipping
    I sent a paypl payment (which showed up on my credit card bill today). can you confirm if you shipped it?

Keith!

Have you had a chance to do anything with the KISS toolrests yet?

Scott.

Keith, Where can I come to pick up a block? I am in James City CO. Also, when will the KISS tool rests be ready? Can we see them somewhere on the web? Thanks! Phil
    Philip

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Duffy
    Keith, Where can I come to pick up a block? I am in James City CO. Also, when will the KISS tool rests be ready? Can we see them somewhere on the web? Thanks! Phil
    Phil

See this thread in the Classified Forum: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=16868
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Keith, your web site has $0.00 as a cost for the tailstock block
    Scott

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Loven
    Keith, your web site has $0.00 as a cost for the tailstock block
    Scott
    Go to the link in my last post here
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Now it says discontinued!

Sorry Gang,

Because my sign making workload has been so heavy for the last couple of months I have not been able to do any metal work. I had to discontinue making the Jet Mini Tailstock blocks and the Kiss Toolrests as well. Possibly in the future my workload will change but I will soon have to submit design samples for the new USS Monitor building at Mariners Museum and I'm still trying to find time to experiment with the new CNC router. It's really nice to be busy but lately it has been 16 hour days