Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MicroJig FreeStuff Winner Oct 17, 2003

MicroJig FreeStuff Drawing Oct 17, 2003

The Winner is Steve Banks

Steve you must claim your prize by posting a messsage here no later than midnight Friday October 24, 2003.

Steve has not responded so I have drawn another name from our database, see my new post below .

Micro Jig
    Manufacturer of the GRR-Ripper System has donated one of their advanced model GR200 precision woodworking hand pushing tools. The Gr200 is composed of different adjustable/detachable components and can be used on the table saw, router table, shaper, jointer and band saw. The tool utilizes multiple grooved non-slip pads to provide strong gripping and holding power for feeding a work piece through the cutting elements.

Unlike a conventional push block or push stick that pushes only one side of work piece, the GRR-RipperŪ controls both sides of the work piece during feeding. It is a Protective Hand Pusher System.

In addition to the GR200, Micro Jig will include their new video with over two hours of information and demonstrations. Henry Wang, the President of Micro Jig explained to me that even a two hour video cannot cover all of the possible combinations for this versitile jig. Micro Jig has several videos on their web site to demonstrate both of the GRR-Ripper models.

The GRR-Ripper GR200 is valued at $69.95
    The new video is valued at $9.95
    Total value of this FreeStuff Drawing is $79.90

Contact Information;
    Visit the Micro Jig Web site.
    Phone 407-696-6695
    Fax 407-696-6106
    Postal address Micro Jig, Inc., P.O. 195607, Winter Springs, FL 32719-5607, USA.
    Email grr-ripper@microjig.com

Thanks to Noah Alkinburgh for contacting Micro Jig and to Henry Wang for his generous donation.

The picture below depicts only one configuration of the GRR-Ripper, visit their web site for more information and lots of pictures of their GRR-Ripper system in action.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The GRR-Ripper is a great tool. and Henry's a real good guy who believes in his product and wants his customers happy (based on his resolution of a small problem I had). If you haven't tried one of these out, you'll be very pleased to win one.

- Ed

I like the concept, anything for safety.

Steve

Thanks for posting the info on the company Keith. What a great web-site they have! Although my chances of winning are slim to none, after the drawing I may look into purchasing one. The table saw blade scares the heck out of me, even with push blocks/sticks...and I'm a careful person! This system looks easy enough that even I could figure it out! Thanks SMC and MicroJig.

Your Cahnces Aren't Bad

Joe,

Your chances are 1 in 1,403 which isn't so bad. Certainly better then the lottery Actually if you discount our staff (admin and moderators) your odds get even better.

Good Luck to Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Suelter
    Thanks for posting the info on the company Keith. What a great web-site they have! Although my chances of winning are slim to none, after the drawing I may look into purchasing one. The table saw blade scares the heck out of me, even with push blocks/sticks...and I'm a careful person! This system looks easy enough that even I could figure it out! Thanks SMC and MicroJig.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the encouragement, Keith! I'll keep my finger's crossed!

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Suelter
    Although my chances of winning are slim to none, after the drawing I may look into purchasing one. The table saw blade scares the heck out of me, even with push blocks/sticks...and I'm a careful person! This system looks easy enough that even I could figure it out! Thanks SMC and MicroJig.
    Joe,

If ya don't win - let me know - I have one I will sell ya. (got it from the manufacturer to evaluate about a year ago. Since I have my own designed holddown/pushstick for my tablesaw I don't use it.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Drawing

How do you enter this drawing?
    I never win anyway but would at least like to enter!!

FreeStuff Drawings

Bev,

Welcome!
    All registered members are automatically entered in FreeStuff Drawings. We select the Winner from the SawMill Creek Database of registered members. Go to the FreeStuff Forum for additional information.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Polmanteer
    How do you enter this drawing?
    I never win anyway but would at least like to enter!!

Ken,
    How much would you be willin to part with your gripper for I might be interested.
    Greg
    Muscatine, IA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Salisbury
    Joe,

If ya don't win - let me know - I have one I will sell ya. (got it from the manufacturer to evaluate about a year ago. Since I have my own designed holddown/pushstick for my tablesaw I don't use it.

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Scott
    Ken,
    How much would you be willin to part with your gripper for I might be interested.
    Greg
    Muscatine, IA
    Check your e-mail Greg !!
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Smile How did you get to be such a big shot?

Ken,

what I want to know is how to become as big a kahuna as you so that companies will send me products to evaluate!

Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Salisbury
    Check your e-mail Greg !!
    Geoff in Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    All registered members are automatically entered in FreeStuff Drawings. We select the Winner from the SawMill Creek Database of registered members. Go to the FreeStuff Forum for additional information.
    So what you are saying is... all those Creek Lotto tickets Ken has been selling me aren't real?

I guess I should have been more suspicious. I've never seen hand written lottery tickets before.
    Every deed plants a seed.

New MicroJig Winner

Steve Banks hasn't claimed his prize or responded to the email message I sent, the time period has expired so I have drawn a new name from our database.

The winner is Kirk (KC) Constable

Kirk, you have untill midnight EST Friday October 31st 2003 to post a message in this thread and claim your prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Steve Banks hasn't claimed his prize or responded to the email message I sent, the time period has expired so I have drawn a new name from our database.

The winner is Kirk (KC) Constable

Kirk, you have untill midnight EST Friday October 31st 2003 to post a message in this thread and claim your prize.

I'll take it. Thanks!

KC