Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Festool FreeStuff Drawing Sept 26th 2003 Winner

Keith,

You do what you NEED to do to be safe. Don't worry about us!!!

Terry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keith, you just take care of youself and family. We are all praying for you and all the people along the east coast. Hopefully Isabel will turn away form you people out there.

Dave

Wow!!

My daughter has a book called "Lily's Purple Plastic Purse." What has that got to do with the drawing you say? Well, there is a line that is repeated throughout the book that is appropriate for my reaction to the drawing: "Wow, all he could say was wow!"

Out of Dodge

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Just so you all know ahead of time if my office, home and workshop are not standing after Isabel departs Hampton Roads I may be a little late posting the winner. Friday is not looking real good right now and my schedule is just nuts. Every hour there is a hundred things to do before we might have to depart the area.
    Keith,
    Our thoughts are with you. Get out to a safe place. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you and yours. Be safe and take care of your family first. You will be in our thoughts until you get back home.
    Ernie
    Ernie on-the-dry-side; WA

Congratulations Tom

Enjoy your new Festool Sander and Vacuum. This is truly a fantastic prize, thanks again to the great folks at Festool for their donation.

We will all be looking forward to Tom's review of his new sanding tools.

Way to go Tom!!!

Western Missouri about 50 miles south of KC
    I guess it's a good thong I went ahead and bought the Festool 22 VAC.
    John

Man for a second I thought it was me

I saw the new posts in the thread & clicked on to read them & saw congratulations Tom! Ow well easy come easy go so
    Congratulations Tom enjoy your new toys er I mean tools!

Keith things must be getting back to something resembling normal If you popped in to award the giveaway. Hope You, Aaron & Jackie and everyone else down there is doing well. Hope you can get finished cleaning up soon.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Thanks this must be a dream

Thanks Keith and Noah for putting these drawings together and thank you to all the sponsors especially Festool. I mostly lurk but this is the best forum on the net. I have learned so much from visiting here and will post when I think I can contribute. once again thanks every one for these great prizes Tom Forrester