Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LaserBuzz 2nd Fun Project

LaserBuzz 2nd Fun Project

I hope to hear some feedback wether you enjoy receiving these fun projects from Buzz.

We like to make projects that can make us a hero at home with the kids or our grandchildren Sometimes we get so carried away with designing these fun projects we forget about the designs that pay the bills

Coming in the future, first to be released in our newsletter, Apache helicopter, chopper motorcycle, jeep, Dump Truck, Excavator, Bulldozer, Humvee, and many more.

Here is a picture of the F-15 finished.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz

A good one

Thanks Tom! I cut one for my grandson last nite, all went well just a little glue. Most important he loved it Thanks again Cheers

Thanks Mike!!!

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz

Tom,

I liked it so much I check my email twice as offen at I did before waiting for the next file!

My 11 year old likes it a LOT.

I used no glue and it fits snug and was easy to put together. I used the picture of the finished one as I liked that example better than the written instructions on the sheet with the parts layed out.

Thanks for the compliment Ed, I do need to get better at making instructions. I had a couple of people at the last trade show say they look forward to my News Letter's, I didn't know that, I thought I sent out to many so I slowed down.

I have a person Beta testing my other designs to make assembly directions for me. The gal who did the assembly directions for my Doll House, did a great job. I feel that project is ready to go, I just need to take some more pictures, because I agree with you, pictures help with assembly. She wants to start making directions on the Victorian Doll House design now.

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz

Can't wait to see more

By golly, Tom, you are going to be keeping me busy once my new laser is ordered and delivered! I do all the kids games at my church, and only wish I already had my laser so I could make some way too cool prizes! But alas, these things take time. Just imagining for next year what I will offer. Do you think it would be okay if I just made a kit and offered it as a grand prize? Would a youngster be able to assemble the kit okay?
    Leigh Costello

Leigh,

Nothing preventing you from printing on paper, transfering to ply and cutting with a scroll saw. Y'know, the old fasioned way....

Yea, I know....

Mitch
    "I love the smell of sawdust in the morning".
    Robert Duval in "Apileachips Now". - almost.

Laserpro Spirit 60W laser, Corel X3
    Missionfurnishings, Mitchell Andrus Studios, NC

Leigh,
    It is amazing how easy a kid can figure out how to assemble anything while playing their play station, watching two TV's and talking to their friends on their cell phone all at the same time

Before long they will have a laser of their own and make my stuff look like child's play, wait a minute, my fun projects are childs play

Look forward to you joining our world of Laser owners!!! The best is yet to come.

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz

Old Fashioned Way? Be still...

Mitchell, I would transfer, saw, etc. but am currently winged. And since I value my fingertips in their current location - attached - I must wait to get the laser.

Tom, my daughter, who is a teenager and has a boyfriend, a circle of loud gal pals and a horse, dogs, cats, and dreams of her own car has firmly denounced our decision to buy a laser. Then we showed what the Epilog rep made in just a matter of minutes, and now she is wondering when we are getting the laser so she can work for us! Ah youth!

My thought on business is, a man tends to buy 95% of the production machines in the world, but the woman buys 95% of the finished products those machines can make, so if your daughter is excited about the product the Epilog rep made then you have potential sales!

My other thought as I get older is if I were scroll sawing these intricate items and burped, sneezed, or farted (which I tend to do at my age) my product would be ruined, with a laser I'm OK for bodily funtions

I'm sure you will enjoy your new laser!!!

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz

Gee Whiz,

I wondered what you were using to power that F-15, Tom! I didn't realize it was personal gas!! Hehehee Awesome design, but when I fly it, it seems to make everybody leave......maybe I should have tried the sneeze?
    Michael

Nighthawk Arts

Trouble downloading

Im having trouble trying to download this project. When I try downloading I just get a bunch of characters on my screen. I have Corel 11, can anyone help? Thannks in advance.

Right click over the link and "Save As". Might be Save Object as, Save Link As, whatever (depends on browser)...

Then if it doesn't appear to have the correct name, change it. As in, mine come up as "attachment.php" so i change the file name to "f-15.cdr" remember to change the extension.

Shaddy

David,
    You should be able to right click on your mouse and "SAVE TARGET AS" this is where you should be able to save it on your computer and open it in CorelDraw later.
    Last edited by Tom Buzz Bernard; 06-19-2006 at 1:25 PM.

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz

Last weekend I made this new design.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tom "BUZZ"
    LaserBuzz