Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Crash in Arkansas

Being an Arkansan with a tendancy to take exception to those kinds of comments, I feel it is my civic duty to point out that all the trees in the western part of the U.S. lean towards the west because Californians suck . I know I know that is an old one but I ain't got anything better right now.
    Just keep working on it. It'll give up and do right after a while.

If a man and wife from Arkansas get a divorce are they still brother and sister?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hager
    Being an Arkansan with a tendancy to take exception to those kinds of comments, I feel it is my civic duty to point out that all the trees in the western part of the U.S. lean towards the west because Californians suck . I know I know that is an old one but I ain't got anything better right now.
    Darn! all this time I thought they were leaning west to get away from Andy and his chainsaw.
    Success is the sum of Failure and Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hager
    I feel it is my civic duty to point out that all the trees in the western part of the U.S. lean towards the west because Californians suck .
    I thought it was because of all the hot air coming out of Texas.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to main event of the Evening!

And in the blue corner...........We have the Arkies.........defending their Southern honor

And in the red corner.............We have the Californians...defending their right to BE.......................

Ding.....

Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lee DeRaud
    I thought it was because of all the hot air coming out of Texas.
    The hot air coming out of Texas is a direct result of all cold air in Wisconsin being sucked into the abyss.
    Only the Blue Roads

ok folks........enough poking at each others states.

Let's stop this before it gets out of control.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Aren't those all voters?

Actually this is one of those cases of misinformation, kind of a confusion between two seperate stories, that sometimes happens when one has only one manual typewriter to put out the weekly newspaper.

Apparently on further examination these two U of A pilots just happened to be flying over a work that was already in progress, and when they went in for a closer look, the small plane crashed. Once it was determined that they had survived the crash, the party already on the ground (democrat party) requested their assistance in the polling of their strongest voting group. Unfortunately since the two pilots were Political science majors they felt it if one is to elicit votes from the dead, they can't merely be ascertained from their headstones, one must dig them up to verify that the republicans haven't already garnered their support.

Duke

I have a degree From the University of Arkansas, so don't flame me for talking about stuff I don't know about. And my Room mate for all 4 years of my time in Fayetteville was a political science major.

Quote Originally Posted by Loy Hawes
    If a man and wife from Arkansas get a divorce are they still brother and sister?

Dunno. But in California, they are still brother and brother.