Thread: Neat little Birthday gloat

Neat little Birthday gloat

The 3 ladies I work with had a little party for my birthday. Below is a pic of the cool cake my boss made for me.

That & the Lee Valley catalog with a gift certificate inside made me glad I came to work today

Do you think my WW'ing obsession is kind of obvious?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sweeney
    The 3 ladies I work with had a little party for my birthday. Below is a pic of the cool cake my boss made for me.

That & the Lee Valley catalog with a gift certificate inside made me glad I came to work today

Do you think my WW'ing obsession is kind of obvious?
    Well happy birthday old man!!!!

What a fantastic way for your co-workers to show they know and care about you.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well Tom! I think that September 10th is an absolutely great day to have a birthday! Yep, me too! My office gave me a gift certificate to Harbor Freight! Ain't Birthdays cool?

Scott.

Happy Birthday Tom & Scott! Nice gifts from the Co-Workers too. That is a find looking cake Tom. Tell me...............was the cake round, or did it have corners? I kinda forget what corners look like all of the sudden! I just couldn't help myself Tom! Hope you both had the BEST of days, and many more to come! So, what new toys are you fellers getting with the Gift Certificates?

Looks like a very thoughtful gesture, Tom. Congrats on making it through another year, and best wishes for many more good ones!
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Happy Birthday, Tom. It looks like you work with a great group of people.
    JB

happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sweeney
    did it have a file in it? (or perhaps, a plane?)

happy happy,

b

Hey, happy birthday, to BOTH of you! Wow, seems like you guys work at some nice outfits. My place *might* send me flowers for my funeral, but that'd be about it. Hope you have many, many more!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Thanks guys!

It was a pretty good day all around - I guess this gettin old thing aint so bad after all

Happy B'Day Scott - I always figured you for an OK guy - now I know why
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Happy Birthday, Tom! Top-shelf gift, too...Lee Valley is awesome. I'm sure you showered those young ladies with lots of hugs and kisses....
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

gift certificates nice,,,,,,if I get anything it's something that sits on the top closet shelf or a card that gets thrown away,,,
    Mike