Thread: cripe distributing

cripe distributing

Has anyone ever bought anything frome these guys. They have the best price on a freud blade that I am looking at. I would buy from amazon but they are out of stock and I need it sooner than later.

Chris

No Problem--gGo Ahead!

Chris,

I have dealt with Ron Cripe for about the past three years. He is a very honest individual, and very trustworthy. Many vendors will take advantage of shipping charges on multile items, but he weighs all of them together and assesses a realistic charge.
    I usually call by phone and order with VISA since I am not comfortable with Pay Pal.--He and his wife ship very quickly.
    He also used to have some SystiMatic blades that were industrial quality with large amts of carbide at very good prices.

Hope this helps....

Stan

Placitas, NM in the foothills of the Sandia Mountain.

Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Johnson
    Has anyone ever bought anything frome these guys. They have the best price on a freud blade that I am looking at. I would buy from amazon but they are out of stock and I need it sooner than later.

Chris
    Good call not to buy from Amazon if they say, 'out of stock, more coming soon.' Last couple of times I fell for that they strung me on for months before either upping the price or telling me to go somewhere else.

Stan's right. I'm pretty sure that is who I got my 2 Systematic blades from through the auction. Really fast service. Jim.
    I just went back and verified. Gee, my memory worked for a change
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

I purchased several items from them without any problems.

Good Experience with Cripe

I've purchased a few things from their eBay store, including a Freud blade made specifically for laminate flooring. Great price, and absolutely no problems with the transaction.

I have also bought a lot of stuff from them no problems at all