Thread: # 1 K

Thumbs up # 1 K

Just wanted to say that I've learned a lot here, hope I've contributed something. The post count should be a reflection of time well spent exchanging ideas and information it should also reflect quality and not quantity, hopefully I've been able to accomplish that in my time here at SMC.

Since I first joined SMC I have met a bunch of creekers personally, I'm planning on meeting some more in the future. I can say the ones I've met are some of the finest individuals you could hope to meet, willing to help out in any way they are able as I am sure the ones in the future meetings will be too.

Yep, SMC is a great place to hang out and learn....thanks guys and gals!
    <!-- toctype = X-unknown --><!-- toctype = text --><!-- text --><!-- END TOC -->

Hey Steve congrats on making 1,000. I know I enjoy you posts and reply's.
    Making new friends on SMC each and every day

And Steve................it's truly been our pleasure....my friend!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Welcome to the "one K" club...you now get automatic upgrades to first class... Err. You're already riding in First Class with SMC and that started with post number one!!!
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 05-27-2006 at 6:15 PM.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Steve it has been truly a pleasure watching and listening to you. It has been fun learning wood turning together. Thanks Steve.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Congrats Steve. I have enjoyed your posts. Really great watching you transform that old lathe!

Corey

A big thanks to you Steve! You introduced me to SMC...and as a result, I've gotten back into woodworking after such a long long time away from anything more than a handsaw cut and a couple of nails pounded. You have to take some responsibility here mister.... ROF ROF

Your projects posted here, and on other forums, have inspired me to want to try to build and learn...and folks like you, and others here, are great at giving us novices a helping hand.

Congrats, Steve, and again....thanks!

Greg

P.S. Amazon sends their love too......

I always look forward to what you have to say Steve. It's nice to have your around.
    ~john
    "There's nothing wrong with Quiet" ` Jeremiah Johnson

Thumbs up Congrats, my friend!

Yahoo, Steve! I certainly hope there are many more K's to add to that number! To echo Ken's comment, "...the pleasure has certainly been ours!" You're a man of many talents and a true gentleman, to boot. And hey, you're a Packer Fan, so that automatically puts a cut above!!! Keep those posts coming and thanks for nailing the 1K on this particular forum! You rock, my friend. I can't wait to meet up with you!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

pppffftttttt

catch me, if you can
    Only the Blue Roads

I imagine the first thousand are the toughest. Now that you have a lathe the second thousand will come fast and furious! Since I enjoyed the first thousand so much, I certainly look forward to the second thousand. Besides, we both have old Chevy's!

Dave Fried
    Dave Fried

Speak softly and carry a large bonker.

Guys I'm glad you enjoy my posts but it is nothing compared to what I've learned from you guys. A big Thanks right back at ya.

Greg, amazon may send their love....I just wish they'd send some free Bessey's

Andy, I'm not even gonna try....

John, We will be ther shortly

Thanks again.

13. Congrats on the first 1000, sure don't take long when there is so much stuff going on that is of interest eh?

What is this "Packers Fan" stuff..................I guess you really, REALLY like your butcher......?

Sure enjoyed the Oliver restore, and the pics of your Chevelle too!

I'll look forward to many, many more posts from you!

Cheers!

keep pluggin` steve .......congratulations on 1000. tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.

From one Michigander to another, here's to ya'!!

John
    John Bailey
    Sawmill Creek is a member supported forum. Click here to donate.