This is my first post here and I would like to say that it is incredible how much depth there is in the membership. Answers to all questions simple and complicted from pros and joes. Great stuff. Hope I can contribute.

My shop is 16 x 23 (built new garage with additional 16' in rear, full width) and I'm not sure that I'm happy with the layout even though I planned in advance. I guess that's standard with the limited size but I just was wondering if anyone had any photos of shops about this size. The space is really long and narrow and poses some challenges for infeed and outfeed areas, lumber storage and assembly benches (everything). There are so many shop tour photos but few that I have been able to find with the approximate dimensions of my shop.

I just got my new electric service and immediately following that was the Sawstop. Wow. Other old tools include PM 6" jointer, Delta 12" BS, Delta Mortiser, Delta DP, DeWalt 12" dual compound chop, Festool guided circular saw and Delta sanding station. No DC but plans for gorilla a.s.a.I can afford it, maybe before. Pictures to follow when time permits learning how to attach them.