Thread: Trundle Bed Plans

Trundle Bed Plans

Looking for plans for a Trundle Bed. Would prefer something w/a 'Kid's' style. I have looked a 'Plans Now' as well as a few others but have been unable to find what I want. Any help w/be appreciated. Thanks

Blog Entries

I've made two!

I have two trundle beds that I made for our guest rooms.

and

The oak one is my own design, the Cherry one was a design I saw in a catalog. The hardware is available at most places that sell mattresses and can be ordered separately. Once you have the hardware and the mattresses, you can quickly figure the dimensions you need. Write me if you have more questions.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Stillman
    Looking for plans for a Trundle Bed. Would prefer something w/a 'Kid's' style. I have looked a 'Plans Now' as well as a few others but have been unable to find what I want. Any help w/be appreciated. Thanks

I know this reply is to a thread that is 2 months old, but the issue of Woodworker's Journal where they reviewed Cabinet Saws last Spring had a very nice trundle bed plan.

I can get the issue info for you if you would like.

Terre, that w/b great. Let me know what issue that was it. I will try to get a copy. Thanks

Dale

Dale,

It will be tonight. I can check it out when I get home and post it about 5-6 pm CDT.

Otherwise, you could email Woodworker's Journal at orders@woodworkersjournal.com today and see if they can help you before then.

Either way, I'll check back here when I get home.

Terre, thanks. Ordered the issue today.

Dale

New Yankee Workshop

Norm made one some 10 years ago when he had a season pretty much devoted to kid's stuff. It is easy to look up on his web site. Carl
    18th century nut --- Carl

Good deal. Please post when you get the issue and let us know what you think of the plan. Also, I'd like to know if you build it and some details if you do.