Thread: Laserbits.com

Arrow Laserbits.com

You know, sometimes it's just easier to buy the kits rather than make them. Take pens for instance. I use to make pens, but considering everyone and his monkey is making them these days, the price for these has become very competative in a large market (such as DFW). So I don't make pens anymore. I find it cheaper and easier to buy them and do a quick engrave. My favorite company is Laser Bits
    http://laserbits.com/
    They have a wide variety of items for us laser guys. Pens are available in Maple, Walnut and a rosewood at about $2.25 each. Heck, the pen kits normally go for double that. Sure, I'm sacrificing variety but at least if I get a pen order for 100 pens I don't have to scramble to make 100 pens. I can get them dropped shipped overnight. Just something to think about. Check out their site. peace.
    --------------------------------------------
    Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.

LaserBits

Nick,

I've been a customer of Laserbits for a long time. I purchase AlumaMark, Laser Lights, Pens and Pencils and a host of engraving supplies from them.

I love the ceramic ball pens, it takes 15 seconds to engrave them and they sell for 16 bucks each ($13.75 profit for a 15 second job). They aren't as nice as the custom pens that you make yourself but the money sure spends well Turning custom pens is an art and very enjoyable, especially for family and friends who appreciate the craftsmanship.