Thread: New user

New user

Hi, just cruising in to check this forum out.
    Thanks[FONT=verdana]

Welcome!

Hi Peter. Welcome aboard! There are a lot of fine folks here at the Creek, and tons of excellent information from very experienced Woodworkers. The best Woodworking Forum on the net, IMO. Glad to have you here!

Peter,
    Welcome to the Creek, I second Kevins opinion this is one of if not the best forum going, once you set up your preferences to your liking, it is the most user friendly forum I have ever been on. The information obtained from this group of folks is immeasurable. Not to mention their craftsmanship being outstanding. As I have read in the past, "jump right on in and get your feet wet (dusty) in the Creek".

Welcome

You'll like it here, I think, at least, I do
    18th century nut --- Carl

thanks

Thanks for the welcome. That alone is an indication of some good stuff. I'm looking forward to the adventure.

Welcome!

Hi Peter,

Pull up a log and sit down. This is a great place.
    Chuck

When all else fails increase hammer size!
    "You can know what other people know. You can do what other people can do."-Dave Gingery

Welcome

Peter,

Its great to have you...

Its a wonderful group of woodworkers we have here. Some who know everything, some who think they know everything and some (myself) who thought they knew a couple things but realize they don't know much at all. But we have a great time. So wade on in and enjoy the waters of the creek.

Noah

Hey Peter

Glad you found us - I'll second (or is that 6th) what everyone else has said. Lots of great people here. Pull up a log & set a while - be sure to jump in any time you have a question - If they put up with my questions they'll put up with anyone's.

BTW If you haven't already done it - be sure to check out all the other forums that Keith & Aaron have set up here. The design forum is not the most active - though there are definately some good discussions here.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP