Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: OK Cheese Let's Do It

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    This is the Last list I'm making as of 4/19/06. See You there.

Bill G.
    John M.
    Karl L.
    Joe B.
    Erin & Scott R.
    Dan R. ?
    Josh B.?
    Pesh T ??????????????????????
    Cousin T. (John)
    Frank C.
    Tyler
    Please RSVP
    Just confirmed Dinner Reservations.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

That certainly looks like a group of..............................well, I don't know.

Are you sure they're going to let us in the place, Tyler, or did you just gather a few picnic tables around a fire pit along the banks of the mighty Mississippi.

I'm bringing a camera and tripod. Figure I'll get a pic or two of the place as I'm sure that's the last time any of us will be allowed anywhere near LaCrosse.

Pesh, have you found a "paved" road that will get you to LaCrosse or are you coming by canoe? If the latter, I hope you're already paddling. You and cousin John have to remember you can't both paddle on the same side at the same time though. Tends to make you go in circles.

Well, Spring and Arena are meeting me at the hacienda and after they get the 50 cent tour, we'll be seeing ya'll around fire pit #4 on the banks of the river.

Looking forward to it........................I think.

Karl
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Laustrup
    Well, Spring and Arena are meeting me at the hacienda and after they get the 50 cent tour, we'll be seeing ya'll around fire pit #4 on the banks of the river.

Looking forward to it........................I think.

Karl
    Huh???? 50 cents???? I thought last night you told me it was only going to cost me a quarter and that's all I budgeted for!!!! Will that, at least, get me in the door??? Is there an extra charge for taking a peek in the shop at that X-31??? Hmmmm...Maybe I should just wait in the car and hand Frank my camera, so that he can take pics for me.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

ROTFLOL.
    You guys break me up.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

Is my time running out?

Hey Howl,
    Despite Arena's many threats to my longevity, I still plan to BE there!!

Showing even more of my absolutely boundless measure of admirable courage and fearless fortitude in the face of overwhelming travail, I ABSOLUTELY refuse to meet his countless demands that I wear my Hillary mask!!

By the way, I know that the date is Friday, April 21. I think that you forgot to mention the year? Did you do that to me on purpose??

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Dale,
    My dear friend,
    Have no fear that your time is running out, at least in the near future.
    And furthermore, please rest assured that “Arena”, as you so bushingly call him, wishes you at least a long enuf life to come to your innate conservative senses, and the opportunity to forswear your current and misled political affiliations.

But when we get to the door Dale, and hopefully shed our political mantles, how about we stick to tangible subjects, like the killing of human beings, and grotesque acts of subjugation of others, where we are most likely to find common ground.

Perhaps when we find that common ground, we will be able to tackle the weightier topic of politics.

Frank

No politics, No Religion, No Drugs.
    Just lots of WW and BS
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

Ok! Ok! Ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Chaffee
    We will be able to tackle the weightier topics!
    Frank
    Hey Arena,
    As much as it hurts (and it REALLY hurts!!), I must agree with you on the "infinite pinch force" upon closing. If the closing (motorized) rail is the x-axis and the doors are the y-axis, the y-component will approach infinity because there is no balancing component on the x-axis, whatever it might be.

Whatever, due to the macroscopic composition of available building materials, the concept of "infinite force" is hypothetical, at best!

Does this admission on my part remove at least one round from the 80 shot "banana clip" on your .50 Caliber automatic machine gun?

REGARDLESS, Arena, I will NOT wear that Hillary mask that you sent me!! PERIOD!!!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    No politics, No Religion, No Drugs.
    Just lots of WW and BS
    Totally with you there, Tyler!
    Just us people types. Politics left at the door.
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Huh???? 50 cents???? I thought last night you told me it was only going to cost me a quarter and that's all I budgeted for!!!! Will that, at least, get me in the door??? Is there an extra charge for taking a peek in the shop at that X-31??? Hmmmm...Maybe I should just wait in the car and hand Frank my camera, so that he can take pics for me.
    You are the lucky ones. The rate really goes up after Memorial Day.
    Creeker Visits. They're the best.

Dale,
    I have so much to learn from you, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
    Frank

P.S. Well then, does that mean I can take off this Ann Coulter mask I’ve been trying to fit into just so I can meet you???

P.P.S. Relax Tyler, we, at least, are cool.

I'm Bummed!!

Hey Howl,
    Is this "NO DRUGS" thing for real?? If so, how can I give Arena a big hug for wearing his Ann Coulter mask?

Dale T.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Laustrup
    We're in our house!!! YIPPEE!!!
    Karl,
    Your whole house construction has been the most unbelievably fortunate one I have ever seen in these parts!
    Congratulations Man!
    Most around here start in the spring and aim for Thanksgiving dinner in the mostly completely home. That you first broke ground in mid-January and had your house ready for Easter dinner, is almost too much for my mind to comprehend!
    See ya in the morning,
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Thompson
    Hey Arena,
    As much as it hurts (and it REALLY hurts!!), I must agree with you on the "infinite pinch force" upon closing. If the closing (motorized) rail is the x-axis and the doors are the y-axis, the y-component will approach infinity because there is no balancing component on the x-axis, whatever it might be.

Whatever, due to the macroscopic composition of available building materials, the concept of "infinite force" is hypothetical, at best!

Does this admission on my part remove at least one round from the 80 shot "banana clip" on your .50 Caliber automatic machine gun?

REGARDLESS, Arena, I will NOT wear that Hillary mask that you sent me!! PERIOD!!!

Dale T.
    What
    Did he just say something
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

Poor Tyler,
    Little did he know what he was getting himself into when he decided to meet CHEESE.