Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Turn and Thanks

Tyler:

You are a wonderful shinig example of life. I bet a good part of that came from your mother.

May her passing be peaceful. God Bless.

Joe

My thoughts and best wishes to you and your Mom for her Peaceful departure.
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

Tyler, your mom and your family will be in my thoughts. Considering how her son turned out, I'm guessing your mom is a wonderful lady. May she find peace.

I'm just starting the journey you've been on...my mom is not in good health and was diagnosed with lung cancer last Thursday. We won't know until the first of the week what the extent is, or what treatment options will be available.

- Vaughn

4. Tyler, give your Mom a hug for me and my girls as well, your family are in our prayers.

I live very far away from my parents in Canada, that is one thing that I do regret in my life, the day will come, and I hope to be able to be there for them, like you are for you Mom.

God Bless, and Godspeed!

Prayers coming your way Tyler.
    Reporting live from somewhere near Kalamazoo

Tyler,

Having her son there is giving her great peace. Give her a hug for me and tell her we're all with her in spirit.

John
    John Bailey
    Sawmill Creek is a member supported forum. Click here to donate.

Tyler,

You, your mom and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We're here if you need us.

Jackie

Tyler,
    Sorry to hear this news.....our thought stay with you
    "All great work starts with love .... then it is no longer work"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    My turn to ask for a few prayers. Mom is slipping away.There is no hope for recovery, it's about her time. I was just hoping for a peaceful passing. The big C is very painful. She has a great hospice team and they are giving her A-1 care.

Surfin the Creek is one of the few things I can do while she's resting. She'll ask why I LOL?? I tell her Andy or Dale are acting up again .

Thanks in advance.
    Tyler,

Going though the same thing with my Mom too. I'll think of you when I say my prayers for our Mom's. Been a really rough time for her the last couple years. You're right too, the hospice folks are great! This things bring family and friends together but still not easy to cope with.

Blog Entries
    I guess that you really can't know just how hard it is to lose a parent until you are there. I've been there with losing my Dad last year (gee - it's coming up on a year ago already) and it does hit you. Cherish the time that is left with her and know that a better place is awaiting her when she does say goodbye.
    There's one in every crowd......and it's usually me!

Tyler, our prayers go out to you and your mother....
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

Tyler, our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your Mom and your whole family. Peace be with you, my friend.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Tyler, your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tyler, you and your mother will be on my prayer list. God's speed to you guys as you go through this tough spot.
    Just keep working on it. It'll give up and do right after a while.

tyler, my thoughts are with you, tod
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN; I ACCEPT FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY POSTS ON THIS FORUM, ALL POSTS ARE MADE IN GOOD FAITH CONTAINING FACTUAL INFORMATION AS I KNOW IT.