Thread: House progress

Blog Entries

House progress

Well, I think it is done. At least what the contractors have to do. Here's a quick photo of the front of the house. Pretty hard to get any sort of view with the trees in the front! They finished the shutters yesterday and caulked all of the windows. I have to do the trim inside and level the front deck and make new steps.

Lee
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

i like the way the shutters match the paint of the Explorer. did you ever figure out the gutter problem?

looks good,

b

Blog Entries

Color coordination!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Schafer
    i like the way the shutters match the paint of the Explorer. did you ever figure out the gutter problem?

looks good,

b
    Yeah, that's it, we picked the color to match. Should have moved it before snapping the pictures. Don't have a before picture either!

We'll find out on the gutter problem. If you look closely at the picture, there is an extra white area above the bay window right above the gutters. The window guy put it in. It rained today and LOML says it seems to work! Just have to get the rest of it done.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Is that the house in front of the vehicle and the shop begind the trees?

When I eventually build my new shop, it'll be half again as big as the house. It didn't take Jean long to mention that.

KC