Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turner Interview: Andy Hoyt

Thanks for sharing, Andy. Glad that you're here.

Bruce

Hey, Jim B. - The head honcho of our club just picked up a new Stubby. The look on Lancaster's face (when he let loose with the info at last week's meeting) was priceless.

Hey, Jim D. - Like I've said before - it's all in the wrist.

Hey, Jim K. - What's with all these Jims?

Hey Ernie - The bidness might be cool - but sure wish it was running a bit hotter right now.

Hey Doug - The original interview was longer, but after I appeared on Oprah and The Daily Show, Mark asked me to cut it down some. Thusly, Chapter Twelve - My Life in Crime was deleted.

Hey Bruce - I'm glad you're here. too.
    Only the Blue Roads

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andy Hoyt
    The original interview was longer, but after I appeared on Oprah and The Daily Show, Mark asked me to cut it down some. Thusly, Chapter Twelve - My Life in Crime was deleted.
    But I kept it filed away for future "reference"...

Andy, nice setup ya got there, altho I pity your poor wife. I've known a few "Mainiacs" in my life, you guys got your own mold. Nice interview!
    Ed

Jusr my luck not to watch either of those shows.......Maybe Mark will share with the rest of us sometime. doug

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cothren
    Man, this interview was jinxed... it must have been the sarcastic remarks made against PMs...
    Hey Mark,
    With your obvious lack of knowledge of acronyms (PM) and the fact that you must be color blind (PMs are NOT "mustard yellow"! They are much closer to the color of a baby's excrement after they have "pigged out" on spoiled yellow Pablum.), you may have all of the required credentials to become a Moderator on SMC. In fact, I will be the first to give you my vote. The only problem is that even a perfectly disciplined Navy Professional like yourself may have a problem dealing with the wildly cacophonous maze of eagle-eyed, deletion-crazed Forum Czars who presently monitor our numerous works of genius.

Mark, thanks for the humor! I admire a person who can combine humor and brevity in one writing. If I ever get my own interview finished, please be assurred that you will see a LOT less humor coupled, unfortunately, with a LOT less brevity.

Thanks again!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!