Thread: "HOW TO DO" GUIDE

"HOW TO DO" GUIDE

I know at the beginning of the "CREEK", KEN, our moderator was piecing out information on how to use the forum. I have been trying to gather those pieces to put in my "HOW TO DO" file. Has anyone on the board put together a "booklet" on the all of the different operations of this forum???

Sure would be nice to have something put together all in one place.

HEY----it could be called: "THE NEW MEMBERS HANDBOOK-- EVERTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND MORE ABOUT WADING IN THE CREEK"

KEN
    RUSTYNAIL

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

You Should

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Frantz
    Has anyone on the board put together a "booklet" on the all of the different operations of this forum???

Sure would be nice to have something put together all in one place.

HEY----it could be called: "THE NEW MEMBERS HANDBOOK-- EVERTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND MORE ABOUT WADING IN THE CREEK"

KEN
    Good Idea Ken !!! Why don't you write one .

I good portion of the tips I put on my website are outdated since we installed the new software. I haven't had time to go back and update them. Those are still there if you want to take a shot at massaging them.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

"I may be some dumb , but I ain't plum dumb" (Terry Hatfield in NW Ar.) enough to try to write something like that!!!!!!

I am just like the comedian that I like---DAVE GARDNER----I am sure you are old enought to remember that southern fella,

" I know whats in every book in every library in the whole world----WORDS" But my trouble is getiing them in the correct order to produce something meanfull!!!! HI HI HI

I have been putting together a lots of the quotes that I have gleaned from the "CREEK" called: "Quotes from the Sawmill" that look like this
    ================================================= =====
    "I may be some dumb , but I ain't plum dumb"
    Terry Hatfield in NW Ar.
    ================================================== ====
    HEY---I forgot to put Terry's picture in this one!!!!

I have about 10 pages of "stuff" so far with pictures.

May just post this if there is room!!!! what do you think---10 pages????

I did put a few on the board when I first started this.

KEN
    RUSTYNAIL