Thread: Weekend visitor....

Weekend visitor....

Steve King from Plano , TX visited my shop on Saturday afternoon. Steve was in NWArk playing in a golf tournament. Lucky Steve!!!

It is always so nice to put a face with the name from the forum. We have a very nice visit. Thanks Steve for dropping by.

Terry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Terry,

Did you talk Steve into coming back for the BBQ?

Bob

Bob,

I invited him...obviously. Hopefully he will be able to make it.

Terry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Terry,
    We just got back in town; we just took it slow and easy this morning going back to Plano. I had a great time at your place. What a nice workshop you have put together. The window A/C unit works better than I thought it would, it was hot and humid out side the day I was there and it was a cool 72 deg inside. It was nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule to visit with me. I will try to make the BBQ and meet all the characters you were telling me about.
    Thanks,
    Steve

P.S.
    As far as how the golf went, we kind of spit the bit on the last day of the tournament but had a good time.

Steve,

Always have time to show off the shop...even in the midst of a major hail event.

Really enjoyed our visit. That old window AC really kicks butt, doesn't it???? It sure makes the shop a nice place to be in the Summer.

Hope to see you in Sept.

Terry

P.S. Sorry about the golf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]