have seen Norton, Have seen Bell and sent it to them. Calls from Amazon and Rev Can and and. each time nice name and sounding like Peter Sellers in the Party. Had emails from two friends that I knew were not them. Did get a call from a guy from Revenue Canada or so he said but he had a french accent. Once I told him I knew he wasnt a scammer cause I didnt hear an indian accent on top of the french one and we had a good conversation. Them owing me money and not the other way around still wanting stuff updated.

I watched a few Scammer Payback you tubes last week. One guy if accurate super smart lets them try and scam him and while they are doing that he is in their computer taking stuff off their hard drives. he was able to claw back 24k that they had just scammed someone on and he took it away. Id like to believe those you tubes are accurate but more so like there is a way to shut scammers down. Out car club had a seminar at a hoist company and one owner said his mother was scammed by the grandchild in trouble scam. Got money out twice before he told her to call the grandsons cell phone and of course he didnt know a thing about it. Sad to hear it happened. I know my mother got those calls but was clear enough to ask questions, and my 93 year old same said whats your name? Clic.