Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
For the 120mm port on the Felder, a popular option for adapting is a Fernco rubber sewer adapter; 5" hose can be clamped on one side and the other slips right onto the 120mm port. I use that method with both my SCM/Minimax slider and my SCM/Minimax J/P. For the Unisaw's 4" port, you can usually use a normal sheet metal reducer, but may need to either crimp or use tape to flesh things out for a good fit. You can also opt for machine and hose adapters from the quick connect world. While they cost a few shekels, the machine adapters are sent to you with the very specific ID you measure so they slip onto the machine port (which is NEVER exactly 4") and then you have a mating hose adapter on the other side. One clamp and you are up and running. That's what I use in the rest of my shop other than on the two tools mentioned above that have 120mm ports. I used Blastgate Company for the quick connect components; they are great to work with and noticeably less expensive than Nordfab. Ship fast, too.
That is very good pricing on spiral, and a great assortment of fittings. I'm nearing a DC system rebuild, and was about to settle on 30 ga. galvanized--going to have to reconsider. And, at 3 1/2 hours each way, i'll at least be able to consider renting a trailer for pick-up depending on shipping costs. Thanks Jim!!