Thread: Private Messaging Sent Messages

Private Messaging Sent Messages

I recently became a paid donor, but am a relatively new member. I posted an item in the Classifieds and received a PM with interest in the item. I replied immediately and then never heard anything back. I checked my sent items and it shows no messages. I tried sending another reply and it still shows no messages. Is this expected? I've paid my $6 and do things like see photos and post to the classifieds, so this seemed a bit unexpected. Is there any way to see if a member has received my reply?

Thanks!

jhay, no that isn't expected. You need to go to your settings at the top of this page, then select General Settings and under "Private Messages" select the "Save a copy of sent Private Messages" button. Then scroll to the bottom of the page. If there is a Save Changes button, select it too.

Sorry for earlier mistake of saying emails. It's private messages. Old age factor.
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 03-26-2024 at 6:30 PM.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Thank you, I ended up getting a reply from the individual and he confirmed that he did receive it. I'll check my settings though and see. Thanks for the reply

Just to follow up, thanks for the help Ken - that appears to be a non-default setting. I've since switched it.