Thread: Paul Sellers assaulted

Paul Sellers assaulted

Saw this about Paul Sellers today. Poor guy! Have learned much from him.
    https://paulsellers.com/2024/03/quie...campaign=daily
    - Jason White
    YouTube.com/UncleJasonsWorkshop

I hope he heals quickly.

What a sad commentary on people today ! Something is going wrong in society for this type thing happening so often.

Sorry to hear, no one deserves that.
    why are people so cruel

Blog Entries
    That is terrible. I hope they catch the culprit.

People deserve to be free of such senseless actions.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

What a senseless act of violence. I feel sorry for Mr. Sellers, but even more sorry for the person who did this. Something is terribly wrong with them.

Blog Entries
    Wishing Paul a quick recovery.
    Bumbling forward into the unknown.

Wishing him speedy recovery and also to Steven Newmans' wife, who was in the hospital recently.

Paul's not a young 'un. Wishing him a full recovery. And to Steven's wife too.

Not at all uncommon. I was assaulted riding as well. 4 teens on 2 dirt motorcycles sped by me on a trail. The rider of the first bike slapped me in the back, the second pair slapped me in back of the head. Luckily I remained upright, but the event really shook me to the core. Why a 70 year old man riding in his neighborhood should have to endure those kind of things is beyond me. Lots of people hate cyclists!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coers View Post
    Not at all uncommon. I was assaulted riding as well. 4 teens on 2 dirt motorcycles sped by me on a trail. The rider of the first bike slapped me in the back, the second pair slapped me in back of the head. Luckily I remained upright, but the event really shook me to the core. Why a 70 year old man riding in his neighborhood should have to endure those kind of things is beyond me. Lots of people hate cyclists!!!
    Unfortunately yes, this is all too common. I've had people hit me (like this description), throw things at me (generally trash), "bump" me with their car, run me off the road, and one old woman pulled in front of me and slammed on the brakes. No one should have to put up with this, but the attitude locally even amongst the cops tacitly supports it. Cagers.
    ~mike

happy in my mud hut