2 road trips actually. One was to the Springfield, OH area's 2 Antique Malls...the other was after a doctor's visit...

Goodies from the first trip....and it wasn't a cheapy, either..
Springfield Road Trip, 3 of 4.jpg
3 of the 4 items...
Springfield Road Trip, 4th of 4.jpg
And these were the 4th..
Springfield Road Trip, 2 of 4.jpg
These 2 were $23...the ring of dies was $10...and that Stanley No. 66 was $70....it does have a cutter ,and a fence.
The Square is a Stanley 4". The little block plane is from New Haven, CONN. Looks like a #102 size?

Because those dies are 3/4" in diameter..meant I needed a holder for them ( Amazon will deliver one tomorrow, BTW) so I went on a road trip, first to the Cardio Doctor...then to Menards..
3 NEW Items, router bit, project boards.jpg
No holder, but..this might come in handy...then back to Bellefontaine, OH. Checked Lowes...No holder, but..
March Project Start, 4 boards.jpg
4 boards...$5 each plus change..1/2" x 6" x 24" Project Lumber...from New Zealand, no less...

Checked the Farm Supply stores..nada...stopped in at Harbor Freight...no holder, but these were on sale..
3 NEW Items, H-F Chisel set.jpg
$10.71, counting tax..

Was a LONG couple of days....Boss is now at my Daughter's house...and getting Home Health Care there..

Now IF anyone wants to see all the goodies I did NOT buy....at the 2 malls...be warned, there is a couple dozen pictures...
Teaser?
Springfield Road Trip, left wall.jpg
Stay tuned...