Thread: Facebook market place help needed

Facebook market place help needed

I have just started to look at facebook marketplace. it has the same problem that facebook does. I can see the entire page then a helpful? box pops up in the middle 3/4 telling me I created a group and what do I want to do in that group.
    I guess it created a group for me when I asked a seller about an item. There seems to be no way to eliminate or shrink that box so I can see the main page.
    I think there may be useful icons on the top but.. The main page has a big fat toolbar blocking the top 20% of the main screen and the group box as well.
    Not sure what is going on. sometimes I can search for 5 minutes before it pops up. other times as soon as I log in it pops up and I have to log out and try again.
    BilL D

I've never experienced this situation with FB Marketplace. Maybe you have some kind of adware running on your computer?

It is not spam. it is coming from facebook. It just covers so much of the screen I can not get around it,
    Bill D

Never had that happen or ever heard of it happening. Something is amiss, Bill.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...