Thread: Hitachi CB75f bandsaw - resaw

Hitachi CB75f bandsaw - resaw

I've determined I have too many tools in my space so I'm selling my lovely little CB75f resaw bandsaw.

It has a newer Stellite-tipped blade (3 inches wide).
    It has a new, unopened stellite-tipped blade ( 3 inches wide, $170+ new)
    It has the additional Hitachi guides for running smaller blades ($170+)

It has a single phase motor that was swapped into it before I took ownership, it has never bogged down on me, even when resawing 12+" material.

This has a really nice tension gauge on back to get proper tension and it is a stout powerhouse. If i hadn't added some larger bandsaws, I wouldn't be looking to get rid of it.

$1200

I'm in Southern Indiana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2080.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	516488   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2083.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	221.0 KB 
ID:	516485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2082.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	516486   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2081.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	228.2 KB 
ID:	516489  

I've often wondered about that saw and the Makita version. From what I hear thank God the motor has been swapped for a single phase! If you were a little closer I might bite on it just because....there aren't many out there so if someone is looking they'll find you.
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Houghton View Post
    I've often wondered about that saw and the Makita version. From what I hear thank God the motor has been swapped for a single phase! If you were a little closer I might bite on it just because....there aren't many out there so if someone is looking they'll find you.
    Jay
    Thanks Jay. I heard the stock motors were some screamers. It's certainly a nice saw and with $340+ of extras with the guides and bandsaw blades, a buyer could view it as buying a bandsaw for $800 and getting the other items at cost (the lowest cost they'll find on these items).

I look at one few years ago, I still have nightmares not buying it. That beast here would do some serious book matching

Is it weird that I like the keep hands clear sticker and want to put it on a hat.
    I think my friend Rick Potter has one of those saws they are very neat.
    Good Luck
    Aj

If you were only closer - or if it fit in a medium sized flat rate shipping box