Thread: Hafele cabinet hardware?

Hafele cabinet hardware?

Is anyone familiar with the Hafele line of drawer slides and hinges? I'm looking for hardware that will provide a vertical lift for a wide cabinet door and found the Hafele Parallel Lift system on sale at considerably less cost than the Blum Aventos HL product line. Obviously it is a saving only if the unit works as advertised and remains trouble free.

I believe Richelieu may private label some of the Hafele line but not certain. Any experience with products from this 100 year old German company?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd McKinlay View Post
    Is anyone familiar with the Hafele line of drawer slides and hinges? I'm looking for hardware that will provide a vertical lift for a wide cabinet door and found the Hafele Parallel Lift system on sale at considerably less cost than the Blum Aventos HL product line. Obviously it is a saving only if the unit works as advertised and remains trouble free.

I believe Richelieu may private label some of the Hafele line but not certain. Any experience with products from this 100 year old German company?
    I use Hafele all the time, they are big in New Zealand.

No, Richelieu does not rebrand Hafele produced products. They are a distributor just like Hafele.

And while they may be a century old German Co. , the reason the mech. you’re lookin at is cheaper than the Blum is because it’s made in Asia , not Austria or Germany.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 03-05-2024 at 9:41 AM. Reason: Fixed quote tagging