Thread: Shop Fox Table Saw Fence with 7’ Rails (Columbus, Ohio)

Shop Fox Table Saw Fence with 7’ Rails (Columbus, Ohio)

I bought this new for my table saw probably 15 years ago. I barely used it before I downsized to a shop where long rails are impractical. So, it’s sat under a table, and I’ve moved it around with me ever since.

Fence and rails are completely functional except for the items noted below. Most of the wear and tear is from getting bumped around while in storage. It also has a bit of paint overspray on the fence and handle. All of the UHMW wear parts appear to be 95% or better.

It will need a new adhesive scale as I never installed the original one (I always directly measure to the blade).

Also, it also does not include the diagonal bracing between the legs and rails as is shown in the manufactures photos. I’m not sure if they were part of the original fence I bought, or if those are a design change made after I purchased this fence. I had this mounted around a cabinet, so they were not necessary.

Finally, there are no bolts to connect to the rails to the table saw. The bolts are nothing special, but I do not believe there is a ‘universal’ size so you will need bolts that match the threaded holes in your table saw.

This fence and rail set lists for $689, and is on currently on sale for $620, on Grizzly’s website. I’m pricing this on Marketplace for $200, but for Sawmill Creek members I’ll let this go for $150.

Please feel free to ask questions, request additional pictures, or have me confirm any measurements that may be critical to your installation/application.

I’m located in the northwest quadrant of Columbus, about halfway between Dublin and Plain City. I’d be willing to drive 30 minutes to meet someone halfway, if that helps get this into the hands of someone who will use it.

Below is the write up from the current Grizzly/ShopFox website. The current product appears to be the same as I am offering, but I have not done a line by line analysis or definitively know that no changes have occurred between my purchase and the current product offering.

W2006 Shop Fox The Classic Fence w/ 7' Rails and Legs

Upgrade the fence and rails on your table saw for increased capacity.

The W2006 Shop Fox Classic Fence w/ 7' Rails and Legs takes a classic design and function to the next level.

It provides a perfect upgrade for table saw owners who expect to cut large pieces with precision. The long rails provide 54" maximum rip to the right of the blade.

The Classic Fence has been designed to fit almost all contractor and cabinet-style table saws and is easy to install.

This 42" long fence has easily replaceable side panels made of HDPE plastic, a tough abrasion resistant material that is smoother than Teflon.

The W2006 locks positively into position with a cam-action lever, making one-handed fence adjustment a snap. The fence can be lifted off the rails anywhere along its length for the ultimate in convenience.

The heavy walled rectangular tubing of the fence body is powder coated for durability.

A high visibility scale allows easy, precise and repeatable settings and the fine lined cursor can be mounted on either side of the fence body, depending on your preference.

The W2006 is easy-to-install and set up on any brand of saw (some modification to your table saw or its parts may be needed to get it to fit).

Woodstock International, Inc. warrants this product against defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for a period of one year.

FEATURES:

Designed for 27" deep tables
    Wide T-shape style design for maximum accuracy and support
    Fence can be used on either the right or left side of the blade
    Magnified cursor can be mounted on either side of the fence
    HDPE high durability plastic fence surface provides low sliding resistance
    Fence body has powder coated paint surface for durability
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2521.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	228.5 KB 
ID:	516365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2519.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	516364   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2520.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	226.5 KB 
ID:	516366   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2522.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	516367  

Man, I wish you were closer. I've been looking for one of these without having to pay Grizzly's prices. Any chance you are traveling east any time soon? I'd give you $250 for the trouble.

Sent you a PM.