Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Home Shop ( shaker oval boxes)

1. Hi All: Just joined because I too was looking for any info about the Home Shop. I understand the family is going through some personal crises. Out of a desire to give them some space I cancelled my current order but assured them I would check back in in a couple months. They are good people. Lee Valley still has some tacks, and just shipped out two fixed handle carriers so they are having some contact with them. Constantine's, in FLA has veneer that can be used for the box and top bands. Readers Lumber in Taunton Mass has quartersawn pine....Hopefully the folks at The Home Shop will be back at it soon.

2. Hi Again all: Just seeing the website for The Home Shop is no longer active. Total bummer.

3. Must have been a glitch...it is back today

My order arrived yesterday. (Placed in December). I’ve had many conversations with Eric in the last 6 weeks. The issue is lack of help, at one time there was a total of 5 in the shop. Now just one. Much like many businesses, help wanted signs everywhere. He’s doing his best, I’m hoping for the best for Eric and the home shop. No other place like it