Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graco Quickshot?

Quote Originally Posted by John TenEyck View Post
    Andrew, if your HVLP gun has a pressure cup, change it to a 3M PPS H/O pressure cup. It's incredibly easy to clean up after use, with almost zero waste. Moreover, if it's a product you frequently spray, you don't even have to clean the inner bag. Just put a plug in the outlet port and sit it on your shelf until needed again.

John
    That sounds like something I need to invest in. I generally just shoot Poly on my projects. The cup that came with the sprayer is not very convenient.

If not asking too much, can you post a link to what I would need to buy?

2. Quote Originally Posted by andrew whicker View Post
    I have the graco cordless (ultra). I don't love it. It spits just often enough to make me only use it for primer. (edit: I did read that the quickshot is better made. But consider: the Ultra cost me $700 ish and it isn't great. I'm not saying one way or the other but this new product can't be too far off quality wise. I personally give a big no until it's been out for a few years and you have worthwhile reviews coming in)
    This has been my experience as well. I got ultra to do small painting jobs around the house during the remodel. The experience has been meh. Once I reached the kitchen cabinets, I ended up buying Apollo rig, which has been amazing. A lot slower, but atomized even latex paint with no problems.