Thread: FS: Carbide Insert Shaper Cutterheads

FS: Carbide Insert Shaper Cutterheads

Misenheimer cope/stick cutterheads for sale. I have 9 cutterblocks total for three matched profile sets(cope/stick). Misenheimer is an american tooling company that makes CNC tooling as well as more traditional cutterheads like these. Very high quality steel bodies with easily replaceable carbide inserts. They are an easy company to deal with, and quick to place orders for replaceable cutters. They are also capable of modifying the cutters slightly if you want a slightly different and custom profile. They have 1.25" bore except for one block in each set which is bored at 40-45mm. I have T hat bushings to bring that bore down to 1.25" like the rest of the set. The diameter is about 5-5.5" for each cutterhead. Overall, these are superb and ive made a few dozen doors/drawers with them, but i am not a pro cabinet maker. I have a very young family, and i dont do as much work as i used to. Each cutterhead is about $500 new from them, and i am asking $1,000 total. I will happily pack and ship at the buyer's cost. Each head weighs about 5lbs, but combined I can ship for a reasonable price through any of the big three carriers. If interested, i have a Unique/Great Lakes Tooling panel raiser head im most likely going to sell too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	513997   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	160.8 KB 
ID:	513998   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	513999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	514000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	514001