Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computer Advice Part 2

Live and learn! The only one I was aware of, and this was years ago, was Acronis but they ended up abandoning it because it requires the move routine be tailored for every program and version to catch all the files and registry entries and it wasn't too smooth. Whether or not they reinstated it I don't know because I dumped them.
    Although I'd probably never use such a tool on a new system, thanks for pointing it out.

I think I mentioned Acronis on another post know I put one up and deleted it as my computer knowledge is microscopic but it was about a bank that set up their system just how they wanted then made a clone with Acronis., Once a month they wiped the system clean and reinstalled they had no more computer issues. the problem came from using the net and all the crap it puts on the computer thats my simpleton explanation,. Guy told me did work for the BBC and was a non mac guy maybe the only one ever i met doing that type of work on Windows based. His daughter told him about it she was at the bank. No more problems he said set his stuff up the same