Thread: Can't Upload Photos

Can't Upload Photos

I posted to the Deals & Discounts forum last night but could not get a related photo to upload.

I verified that it easily fit within the file size and width requirements for a JPG.

I am running from a desktop computer on Windows 7 using the Chrome browser if that matters.

I just renewed my Contributor status on November 4th when I received an email that it would expire in the next 30 days.

I tried attaching a photo on this post and it does the same thing. Manage Attachments - Choose File - Upload - NADA!

Any thoughts or advice?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    A few thoughts:
    1. What file type are you attempting to upload? File types need to be: bmp cdr doc dwg dxf eps gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd skp txt wmf xls zip
    2. Try using the small picture frame across the top of the edit window to upload your files within the text to see if that works.

IMG_9699.jpg
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

It's a standard JPG.

I was able to add it as a reply tonight since my original post can no longer be edited after 24 hours.

Thanks!

Joe