Dear Creekers,

I may be moving to a bigger house, with way less workshop space.
I have power tools, but will have to give them up (I'm gonna donate it to my friend's share space workshop).
I'm thinking of building a Moravian Workbench with some simple inserts for power tools (like a simple router table, an inverted jigsaw, planer, circular saw.

I just figure that I'd like to build wherever I can, and do as much as I can with what I have.
I may get cordless

Is this a horrible idea?

I got the idea of the inserts from this Japanese youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1wMsF75k_w&t=126s

Also, for the Moravian workbench:
1. Is the angle of the legs really important? I think I'd heard it was 16 degrees.

2. Any tips on the species of the legs?
I have some beautiful maple that I was originally going to save for a Roubo....but since I won't likely have a ton of space, I'm thinking of using it for this bench top.
I also have some Port Orford Cedar that I'd saved up for guitar building...but would that be better for the legs? Or should I stick with Maple?

3. For the "tool well", I was gonna flip it, and have some plywood on the top....and a safety switch for any plug ins.
I was gonna have a cutout on the top for a router/jigsaw/circular saw insert, and a cutout for the planer.
Is this a Horrible idea?

4. I'm thinking of adding some T track to allow for fences.

I'd love your thoughts, as I'm at best an armchair wannabee woodworker.

-Matt