Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turner Interview: Stu in Tokyo

1. CHRIS!!!

So nice to hear from you again!!

Glad to hear that things are going well, if busy, for you!

Have you seen what else I've been up to...?

Check out my "Logging in Tokyo" thread....

Any chance you will come to Japan again?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
    Any chance you will come to Japan again?

Cheers!
    Most definetely coming back. The 2 times my wife went everything was work related so we want to go back just as tourists. I also want to get back to Osaka because I found the allyway where all the tools are! I am pretty sure I can find it again, can't believe that I stumbled on it the first time. I got a great set of chisels, but I want some planes on the return trip.

I will let you know, hopefully by next year I will have enough airmiles for the round trip business class adventure!

Chris

3. GREAT!

You know how to get hold of me!

Cheers!

Mark,

Great interview.

Stu,

First of all, I noticed a mini review of Negra Modelo on your site, was it you who wrote it? That is one of my favorite beers, I cant get enough of the stuff, but like you I dont drink alone.

Also, I have been very interested in Japan for a long time and my wife and I are even thinking about moving there for a year or 2, some time in the future. How is life there for a non-Japanese guy? Also in case you dont know, you are living in the motherland for video games, do you play, by any chance?

[QUOTE=Dale Thompson]Mark,
    "Lumberjack Norwegian". The Dictionary is only one paragraph long and no word has more than a single syllable. I think that I am FINALLY starting to catch on!

Ja sure ya betchya.....

The above is half the paragraph.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Well Stu.... I am late coming in on reading the interview section. I remember when our paths first crossed on the Router forum and I started following your adventures on your web site and still do to this day.

You are about the most fascinating and creative person I have come across. You have kept me entertained and inspired for over a year now.

Thanks for sharing even more of yourself with us.

Stu, I have often wondered how you ended up in Japan. Beautiful family you have. Thanks for sharing your story!

Corey

Thumbs up

Pleasure to meet ya Stu. I think your interview was a little on the rigged side, too many _urning guestions. Your site is great and does the interview no justice (no offence intended).You put new meaning in the word adapt, your an inspiration to us all. Thanks and keep it up. I look forward to the updates. Oh and I hope the SNAFU is rectified quickly.
    When in doubt, ask a Creeker.

Easy for YOU to say!

[QUOTE=Bart Leetch
    Ja sure ya betchya.....

The above is half the paragraph.[/QUOTE]

Bart,
    I already have THAT half of the paragraph mastered. What I need is help with the SECOND half! I didn't see any so I assume that you are just making fun of me?

Where are our Moderators and my AARP assassins when they are REALLY needed?

Stu would NEVER put up with this! He has seven Samurai to protect HIM! All I've got to protect ME is a fifteen month-old granddaughter! Her brother is a year older but he is a "chicken" - like me!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!