Thread: Lie Nielsen web site?

Lie Nielsen web site?

Possibly wrong Forum to post this. Ok to Admin to move.

Anyone know why LN website has been down for several days? Or when it will be restored?
    Thanks

Working for me…

working

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Molaver View Post
    Working for me…
    Thanks Josh. Seems to be an odd computer issue. Working on my phone but not laptop.

Refreshing doesn't help.

Somebody is trying to send you a message. Tread carefully is my advice.
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Clear your browser cache.

Blog Entries
    Luckily going to the Austin WoodWorking Show this weekend and its Lie Nielsen's first show since 2019. A guy named Curtis Turner has a seminar and will be the LN rep onsite. I sked if any show specials and you can read the response here: "We do not have any Event Specials. This is the first Woodworking Event that we have been able to take part in since 2019. Everything has changed for us as a result of the events of the past 3-4 years. We cannot offer discounts or free shipping, because if we did, we would have to raise our prices even high than we were forced to already.

I hope that everyone understands that we are trying to provide the best possible Hand Tools in the world, at a reasonable price. Over the last 3 years, we have managed to increase our production capacity, and the quality of the tools, but we can still barely keep up with the demand for tools.

Enjoy the show and ask Curtis Turner as many questions as you can, he is a wealth of knowledge. We look forward to seeing you up in Warren in October.

Cheers,

Deneb"
    Tim in Hill Country of Texas

I miss going up there in July for the lobsters bake they used to have. Roy Underhill did a small presentation the last time I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by tim walker View Post
    Luckily going to the Austin WoodWorking Show this weekend and its Lie Nielsen's first show since 2019. A guy named Curtis Turner has a seminar and will be the LN rep onsite. I sked if any show specials and you can read the response here: "We do not have any Event Specials. This is the first Woodworking Event that we have been able to take part in since 2019. Everything has changed for us as a result of the events of the past 3-4 years. We cannot offer discounts or free shipping, because if we did, we would have to raise our prices even high than we were forced to already.

I hope that everyone understands that we are trying to provide the best possible Hand Tools in the world, at a reasonable price. Over the last 3 years, we have managed to increase our production capacity, and the quality of the tools, but we can still barely keep up with the demand for tools.

Enjoy the show and ask Curtis Turner as many questions as you can, he is a wealth of knowledge. We look forward to seeing you up in Warren in October.

Cheers,

Deneb"

Try clearing your history and cookies.